the Rift

Time with the Cold [Duch\Open]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
I worried that he would not suit us. I worried that Mirage would turn him away instantly and so on our trip to the Edge I had made a resolution to make sure he was on his best behavior. I was but a Nurse, but it was enough to feel territorial over my home. He was a quiet beast for the most part because I had given him nothing to quarrel about on our journey home. The night was invading and I hoped to arrive before the moon took to the sky. I wanted him to see the place for what it was- a beautiful, mysterious land. The mists had already begun to slip beyond the edges and out into the shadowed expanse between the Threshold and the Edge. I was more than liberated at their appearance and I took that confidence and turned to face the arrogant brute in which I had somehow deemed acceptable for our ranks.

I knew we needed warriors more than anything. I wasn’t sure how long we could hold off siege from the Basin if they decided to invade once again and I felt that it was only fair that I gather even the roughest stone in order to shape and scourge into a fine edged diamond. I looked into him now, opening his heart and soul before me like a book. He could not hide from me and I longed to be able to sift through his thoughts, bury myself into their depths to better help me understand his motivation. I paused in our march and turned to face him, wide eyes offering nothing but reprimand if he chose to disobey.

I welcome you here because of what I think you could be and not because of what you are. You come from the pits of agony to accompany me to my home and I expect you to see it as such. I’ve given you a breath of life, a second chance and I will not see it wasted. Do you understand?” I nodded briefly, lifting my head to the heavens as an indication to their undeniable rule. “You will bow before our Leader and greet her with respect. Then and only then will I find your submission true. If not, then I would take you to the battle grounds on mere terms of disrespect alone and see them abolished. Don’t give me a reason to question you boy for I have much faith in the honor you could achieve.

Messages In This Thread
Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Thor - 02-15-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Dúchanar - 02-16-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Dúchanar - 02-19-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Dúchanar - 03-06-2013, 12:19 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Mirage - 02-16-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Thor - 02-18-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Mirage - 02-25-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Thor - 02-27-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Mirage - 03-06-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Thor - 03-08-2013, 11:48 PM