the Rift

Time with the Cold [Duch\Open]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
A familiar thrumming in the back of my mind alerted me to the little wraith’s plans of illusion and while it was hard to focus on much of anything, I was able to produce a sly smile as she danced between realities alongside us. The lingering mists were able to lend her a helping hand through dimensions and it was just as magical as the first time I’d seen her perform during our spar together. Her image fluttered drastically within my thoughts making me wonder if she was even really there but her welcome touch at my shoulder was enough to assure me of such. Another childish smirk tugged at my dark lips but I was still hesitant to say much of anything, afraid that I might ruin the ghostly atmosphere she had created. As if her desires had been transferred through our shared emotions I extended a fragile wing to encase her rounded back in my warmth, it was the least I could do to thank her for her the faith she had in me. I had come quite a long way from where I’d been when she found me in the Threshold.

Akaith murmured happily from her flanks and I looked back to laugh softly at the little golden dragon. Their bond was something I envied and admired; they were truly one entity instead of two. How well they fit together… the thought made me smile. I busied myself with ideas of finding a companion of my own while Mirage spoke briefly to the new stud I’d decided to humor. His personality was not as compelling as his appearance but there was a small light inside him that convinced me of his willingness to change. I sought to find the fire in him that would drive him to success but it would take more than a few brash words to draw him from the shadows of whatever ghostly past haunted him. I wanted him to wake from his nightmares and embrace the new reality that the World’s Edge was ready to give him.

OOC| He’s just overseeing the conversation.

Messages In This Thread
Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Thor - 02-15-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Dúchanar - 02-16-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Dúchanar - 02-19-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Dúchanar - 03-06-2013, 12:19 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Mirage - 02-16-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Thor - 02-18-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Mirage - 02-25-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Thor - 02-27-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Mirage - 03-06-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Thor - 03-08-2013, 11:48 PM