the Rift

Time with the Cold [Duch\Open]

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 5104d81316917]

The Devil Cries
All through the night

The dark stallion squinted his eyes softly as the mare before him seemed to blend with the smoke around her. An image to fit her name. She seemed to be a part of his imagination until she came back to them. He turned his head ever so slightly to the side as he looked at her again. She truly was a mirage. He blue orbs looked over her and then to the dragon that laid upon her back. It was golden, and beautiful. But those eyes. Those eyes pierced into his soul. It was as though she was searching his mind for everything he had wronged. All his sins, and murders and hate. He could feel all his emotions bubbling up inside him just from a simple glance from the little creature. But it was just looking at him?

The mare named Mirage spoke again. She asked him why he had come there. To be honest the stallion did not really know. He didn't know why he was here standing in front of this mare and willing himself to become part of her "family". Was it really what he wanted? Was it really something the evil brute could withstand? A family? He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, knowing it was pretty obvious how much though he was really putting into this. An awful lot more than he should have been. Well, Mirage, I'm not quite sure what I seek here. But as Thor has come to show me as of recently. I feel there might be some.... hope if you may say... for... me He said pausing an awful lot as he spoke trying to make sure he didn't screw up his words or go off on a wrong turn of events when speaking to this mare.

He didn't want to find himself trusting Thor more. But he found a liking to the stallion. Something about him gave him hope. But who knows... He might be the only person this poor soul ever trusts

OOC: Short post ish short :/

Messages In This Thread
Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Thor - 02-15-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Dúchanar - 02-16-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Dúchanar - 02-19-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Dúchanar - 03-06-2013, 12:19 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Mirage - 02-16-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Thor - 02-18-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Mirage - 02-25-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Thor - 02-27-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Mirage - 03-06-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: Time with the Cold [Duch\Open] - by Thor - 03-08-2013, 11:48 PM