the Rift

The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open

Clover Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The air was a shivering cold that hovered across the Basin. The Tallsun weather didn’t even seem to affect the environment around here. As there was no grass or green leaves, only snow and bare trees. The sun was showing and carrying light to the earth below it, but the snow never even melted a flake. The winds blew in a harsh way, like a blizzard, but with a sun shining among it. As the sun lit up the land, the unicorns of the Basin began to wake and this land would be covered with colorful pelts of the majestic kind.

My white coat shone with excitement, as it was my first day in the Aurora Basin. Arah was right, the land was colder than I am use too, but it was so beautiful, so lovely. Arah! Where was she? I had really become attached to her since she was like a second mother to me, but she would never be able to take over my real mother. Arah had brought me to the amazing place and had cared for me even if I was a little too old, she cared about me. But, what about Skylark? Would I even see him ever again? Of course I would, maybe. Though I had said goodbye, didn’t mean goodbye forever. These here in the Basin though, they were unicorns and didn’t care at all about the hornless. Would they accept if i saw him again? I shook my dome, chasing the thoughts out of my head. I looked around, no unicorns where in sight.

I searched for Arah and then Psyche, but knew nothing about her, only the fact that she was the leader of the Basin. My hard hooves hit the soft snow and then sunk to the ground below. My shadow casted across the land and then disappeared as they faded into other shadows. I watched as the sun peaked over the mountains and the tree tops. I walked along and then found hoof prints of the unicorns. ”Finally.” I say quietly. ”Maybe Arah is here somewhere! I started to look around at my surroundings, before too long, I caught glimpses of the others. As I walked, a small neigh ran off the edge of my tongue.

---

Clover is moving.

"Clover is talking."

Clover is thinking.

---

ooc: You're growing up too fast Clo! x3
word count: 379

Messages In This Thread
The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open - by Clover - 02-16-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Mesec - 02-16-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Arah - 02-17-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Clover - 02-19-2013, 05:42 PM