the Rift

The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Watching the young filly enter the basin for the first time, Arah could see that she seemed rather scared. She was glancing around looking for company...probably looking for her. Arah by a general rule was not good with younger horses. She wasn't a mother and she wasn't sure how their brains worked. This young filly that she had recruited needed her though. When a young colt called out to Clover, Arah felt uneasy. So she decided to go down and, while she would tell the filly off, she was hoping her presence would scare off any unwanted attention. She didn't mind if Clover made friends, she just didn't want any trouble. She started a casual decent down as if she didn't really care about much, holding her self haughtily.

But then their leader entered the scene and Arah stumbled. She rushed over to the filly's side, 'Please don't let the idiot child speak'. She slowled down her run to a walk when she came close to the party of three and stopped at Clovers side then she tilted her head in greeting and respect. "Psyche, this is Clover. I just recruited her." Arah said quickly. She hoped Psyche remembered her from when she volunteered as a phantom. Then out of the corner of her mouth she whispered to the filly. "I thought I told you to stick with me?" She asked the young filly, disappointment clear in her voice. "Did I leave that bit out?" Her tones where colder than usual.

Looking back at Psyche, she waited for the mare to give her verdict. Then she actually got sight of the colt. He was a hybrid. Arah's face turned sour. Typical the one first recruit she brings back to the basin makes friends with...the wrong kind. In front of their racist leader.
The whole thing was a bloody joke!

Turning her head away from the colt Arah shifted so the filly behind her. "She is yet to become...aware, of our status and how to up hold it." She shot at narrowed glance at Clover. The filly was more trouble than her worth. "She will either learn quickly or she will...well, you know." Arah said desperately trying to salvage the situation. She had entered the basin as a non racist unicorn, now it felt she was becoming more so with every passing minute. She just had to hope that she worked some magic, The Basin needed new members.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes;
Words; 411
Tag; Clover, Mesec, Psyche and Open

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open - by Clover - 02-16-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Mesec - 02-16-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Arah - 02-17-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Clover - 02-19-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Mesec - 02-19-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Arah - 02-19-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open - by Clover - 02-20-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open - by Mesec - 02-24-2013, 12:32 PM