the Rift

The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

It was a blessed relief when Psyche did not appear too upset with Arah. The hybrid, that Clover was coming to the terms of friends with, was slowly backing away. 'Good, one less person I'll continue to insult for the day.' One last apology glance was shot his way, then her eyes where back onto the unicorns. Clover requested to become a Phantom just like her, a soft smile played on her lips. "Oh you've got your work cut out for you little one.'

Arah smiled as Faelene entered the little party, The Thief posed a question and Arah hastened to answer. "We can have a private little chat, that is fine." She smiled at Clover now and then bowed her head towards The Dark Empress. "I guess this is where I leave you both for now." Then she realised that Clover may very well become apart of their 'private' chat. She strode to stand beside Faelene, the mare who's reputation proceeded her. The mare who Arah had come to pretty much worship without even having meet her. One day Arah hoped to be as famous as her, and even get into whatever type of 'good books' Psyche may have. She would follow what Faelene wanted, if the mare wanted to speak to Arah alone that was fine, if Clover wished to join then that was fine as well.

Arah moved to the back of the party so she could still hear the conversation but wasn't much part of it anymore. 'Well then' she thought to herself. 'I guess that means I'll be seeing more of Clover.' She glanced over to the filly. Much more time to apologise to her.'

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Sica, I'm writing a separate post for us now.
Words; 284
Tag; Clover, Mesec, Psyche and Open

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open - by Clover - 02-16-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Mesec - 02-16-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Arah - 02-17-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Clover - 02-19-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Mesec - 02-19-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Arah - 02-19-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open - by Clover - 02-20-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open - by Mesec - 02-24-2013, 12:32 PM