the Rift

The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e ne

So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left.

Mesec changed little, but greeted her no less. She had no idea how hard it was living here as the son of the Moon, but she had always thought d'art would not let any harm fall upon his only son to worry much of the lad. Sadly the filly had the main interest, but she didn't seem to notice much. Being polite to him as if he was no other, and the Unicorns. Right then Faelene decided Clover was both difference in appearance and manners compared to the rest of her aquaintences. Friendly in attitude, and a beautiful greens she had not seen. Faelene offered a grateful smile to the young lady's complimentbut said no more as she appeared to be thinking upon the Lady's question. The red maned was a little surprised she wanted to serve in the same field as she, but would guess that choice might have to do with Arah. So it seemed she wouldn't need to branch off, when Psyche had began to speak the moonchild took his leave. It seemed wrong for him to be the odd one out, but it was probably for the better. Tempted she was to say him, try to include him she didn't see how.

"Yes, we could always use another pair of ears and eyes," she added after Psyche's words. The mare was quiet, thoughtful while she debated. She had no high priority tasks to feel they would need to move their party. They could always use more information, and Faelene wondered if they had what it took. Could they spy without appearing to be? Could they lie, and pretend? "We can talk here. I was only thinking you both need a first test, a mission,"briefly she passed a look to the shadow mare before resting her silver eyes on the two Phantoms. "You think you could both make a friend from the World's Edge?" Letting it sink in, she would further explain but hoped it wouldn't be necessary. Faelene had found coming off as a friend, nice and kind could swiftly get a loose tongue.

ooc:I'm sorry guys I did not know it was my turn, and then I could not get a good post. But here <3
[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open - by Clover - 02-16-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Mesec - 02-16-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Arah - 02-17-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Clover - 02-19-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Mesec - 02-19-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Arah - 02-19-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open - by Clover - 02-20-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open - by Mesec - 02-24-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open - by Arah - 03-02-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open - by Clover - 03-08-2013, 09:26 PM