the Rift

We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

The Capture</style>

Drop past the color; come up through the summer rain.</style>

Alright. So Willow is a tree...But...a steal is a steal....right?

Under the cover of nightfall, Phaedra the Ugly, Apollo and Rafe had been waiting. Although Phae had been pessimistic about their plans, the boys had certainly proved her wrong - digging out a pit and covering it with leaves had been brilliant, if not exhausting work. And given her current state of affairs, she was almost no use to them. But the idea of ambushing Willow just outside of the Aurora Basin, where no one would think twice about letting an equine hybrid die; perfect. It had all gone so smoothly, until the silence of the walk home.

The boys had done the pulling, dragging the weighted body of the Lignea back to the Deep Woods, which had allowed Phae time to think. There were a number of things weighing on the Golden Girl’s mind; She had recently given birth to twins - twins who numbly and silently toddled at her heels, she had been cursed by the Goddess of the Moon, was in a cluster-fuck relationship with Tolio, and now she had captured a tree.

A tree.

She must still have baby-brain. Then again, Willow seemed important - she was visiting the Basin, selling something or other, blabbering about being a medic. That must be...helpful, right?

Phae hadn’t seen Ophelia in ages...possibly since Leander had wandered into the Woods full of talk. Even then, the white mare had seemed...strange. But Phae would not question her - never Phi. She had been the one to take the frightened mare in, that day she entered the Threshold. She had given her a place in the Grey, and the palomino was forever thankful and indebted to her for that. All she could hope, was that her leader would be pleased with her diligence to their cause.

As they entered deeper and deeper into the Woods, Phae finally nodded to Rafe and Apollo, signalling that she no longer required their services. Looking down at the body of Willow, she wondered when the mare-tree-thing would wake up. Had she really hit her head that hard? Or was she just...faking it? Eying her warily, the emaciated cursed pegasus took a step back, and whinnied loudly, praying that Ophelia would come, tell her that she would proud and deal with the lifeless tree-thing, sleeping on the ground before her.

Won't you sing to me your poetry,
Won't you take me to your home,
Won't you be for me forever
So I'll never be alone

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Phaedra - 02-17-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 03-09-2013, 10:39 PM