the Rift

We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia stood in the middle of the Deep Forest, watching the Grey return with spoils of subversion. Romani was in her charge now, and it seemed, from the way the massive shoulders of Rafe moved and Apollo on the other side, that another was being brought in more forcefully. Curiously, the alabaster mare approached, brows furrowed. She stepped around the fallen body of the most curious sight she had ever seen. A chestnut mare, lovey in features lay on the ground unconscious with a tree stuck out of her back. Immediately she thought of Birch, and she wondered if the two were related.

The pale one with the strange eyes looked up at Phaedra and smiled. "From the Foothills?" she asked curiously, leaning down to gently touch the tree's cheek with her muzzle, trying to wake her up. "You did a wonderful job, Phaedra," she complimented. "How did you knock her out?" she asked with furrowed brows, gently trying still to get the mare to awaken.

Tinek was on the ground near the fallen tree as well, carefully reaching out and running his talons through her flaxen forelock. He was upset that she was fallen, and he huffed a little as he sat. Ophelia gently nuzzled her silver dragon before looking up at the small group. "Many of you may have noticed that this land is growing too... unfit for us. We have grown in size, and that is a beautiful thing. As members of the Grey, we are those who have no one else, who do not fit in. I do not want to lose any of you, so we must act."

Ophelia lifted her neck then, seeking out her sister. "I propose invasion."

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Ophelia - 02-17-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 03-09-2013, 10:39 PM