the Rift

We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

"It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for;

Somehow, he had been convinced to do this… He had been convinced to help Phaedra steal someone. It almost fought with everything that the black and white stallion stood against, yet at the same time… It was for the Grey. His loyalty to the Grey was unending, Apollo was discovering, as they had opened their ranks and hearts to him to join their makeshift family. They were the first to do so, besides his sister, Andreas… But only the Gods knew where she was. Since then, his loyalty had shifted from Andreas to the Grey. He had offered them everything that he was, and in turn, he’d even suck up the wrong of it and join in Phaedra and Rafe to bring home a tree.

A tree. Or… Was it a horse? Oh well.

Apollo’s honey-brown eyes lingered upon the form of the horse-tree thing, roving across her unconscious form. The stallion released a small breath, allowing his uncertainties to slide away from the tightness in his chest. This was for the Grey. That was all that mattered. Stepping away from the unconscious mare, and Phaedra, Apollo slunk back, turning his eyes to Ophelia as she arrived, turning her two-toned gaze to their new prisoner and appraising the catch.

The unicorn stood silently, shifting his weight between his left side and his right, waiting for the alabaster mare to speak. It didn’t take long for Ophelia’s soft vocals to flood through the shadowed trees, and unconsciously Apollo’s ears swiveled forward to listen. An invasion? His eyes widened somewhat, surprised. When had this come up? Yes, the forest was growing larger in size, but… An invasion. To him, that seemed harsh…

“An invasion?” He asked, more to himself than to question Ophelia. For that was something that he would never do; question one who had accepted him into a family. “Do we know where? Or the probabilities of it being successful?” Once a spy, and now a medic, Apollo didn’t know if he would fight or partake in such an activity… Yet if they asked him to, the overo would raise both hoof and horn to do what the Grey asked.

I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill."

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Apollo - 02-17-2013, 02:17 AM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 03-09-2013, 10:39 PM