the Rift

We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald stood silently, just a few steps behind and to the right of Ophelia. His face was cold and hard, watching as three members of the outcast band brought in a tree-creature. He thought back to Birch, the white stallion that also had a tree sticking from his body, and the battle he had had with him. With a twitch of his left ear, Archibald wondered how the three got the tree-mare to fall under them. Birch had been a good fighter, and he assumed this tree-mare was as well. Taking a step forward, the Dauntless lowers his head to examine the mare. Her face is aged but her sloping shoulders and curved hips seem youthful. Snorting shortly, the draft dismisses the lignea.

Loretta stays silently curled with her head resting on her paws, waiting for a command. The bitch had grown a comfort in these woods that she had never had in the Foothills--Archibald was never threatened here, and her bonded did not have to reduce trespassers to nothing anymore. She held a peace, though Archibald had told her it would not last long. Oh, he was right. Archibald lifts his head to look hard into Ophelia's eyes, and he sends a picture of the three herdlands to Loretta. Flattening her ears, the bitch growls lowly. Swishing his tail, the Dauntless finally speaks "I think that invasion is very wise, Ophelia."

Archibald's mind drifts to the Foothills. He knows the herd is small and broken, with their leadership so changed, and part of him wants the twins to decide on his old reign lands. The muscles in his cheek twitch with the thought, a small scowl forming on his cold and handsome face. One of the stallions that, presumably, helped Phaedra bring in the tree-mare speaks next. He wonders of which land he Grey will strike. Paladin enters his mind then. Archibald's ears twitch as he wonders if the twin leaders would strike against the herdland their family lives in, the herdland in which they grew up after the shades overtook their birthland--his birthland, as well. The thoughts in his brain crashed against each other, forming a wave of turmoil and wonder.

image credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Archibald - 02-17-2013, 02:33 AM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 03-09-2013, 10:39 PM