the Rift

We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

The Capture</style>

Drop past the color; come up through the summer rain.</style>

Phaedra is pleased to see how quickly Ophelia arrives; her wary mind wondered what she would do if the Lignea woke up before more reinforcements arrived. In pains her to be in the company of her family in the state that she is in - hideous and disfigured by the Goddess. Yet she knows that the curse must end soon...it must, and she will rise from the ashes of her disgusting body, more beautiful than ever. Nodding as the white mare speaks, Phae cannot help but crack a tooth smile as she is commended on the work she has performed. "Rafe and Apollo" She responded, tilting her head to the paint. "A hole was dug, and boughs placed over top... We saw the one entering the Aurora Basin, and positioned the trap on the most likely path out."

From the trees, Stella glided down, interested in the silver dragon. The young secretary bird had down, and her brilliantly coloured orangey-yellow face was now more vibrant than ever. Landing near Phae's hooves, she tittered quietly at Tinek, her black eyes blinking curiously. As much as she wanted to inspect this could-be bird creature, she sensed from her bonded's mind that this was a serious time, and kept silent.

As Ophelia suggested an invasion, and Apollo and Archibald commented, Phae knit her brows togethers with concern. "Ophelia" She scolded, her voice a whisper, but still sharp and urgent. Looking down with an obvious follow-my-gaze implication, she looked to Willow, then back to Phi. If they were going to invade, wouldn't it be best to have such a discussion without prying ears, prisoner or otherwise around? Lowering her head, immediately feeling guilty for speaking to her leader in such a way, she sighed, flicking her hairless tail, and shuddering at the feeling.

Won't you sing to me your poetry,
Won't you take me to your home,
Won't you be for me forever
So I'll never be alone

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Phaedra - 02-17-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 03-09-2013, 10:39 PM