the Rift

We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

The giant listened to each as they spoke, but his eyes locked onto the voice he recognized as the female, Phaedra, who had called the meeting after his joining. She looked different, her body completely morbid and wretched--she obviously got herself into something serious that had intense consequences--he guess the Moon Goddess had something to do with it. The purple deity had a way of teaching her followers cruelly. Phaedra was concerned with speaking about invasion plans in front of a prisoner, and Archibald spoke to silence her, "She is a prisoner, Phaedra, which means she will not be leaving our grasp any time soon. On another note, she is clearly not responsive." The Dauntless' voice boomed around them and he watched Phaedra with hard eyes, waiting for her to challenge him like many did before her. The Grey was his new family, yes, and therefore he would speak to these outcasts in the manner he would his brothers--with authority when it was needed, and strength always.

After he spoke, a grey stallion popped into the scene. Loretta lowered her body and snarled at the newcomer, her tail moving from being delicately curled over her back to stiffening like a board behind her. Her yellow-stained teeth warned the new stallion, and tendrils of her magic threatened to leap forth from her muscled body, but Ophelia stepped forward first. Silence. Archibald scolded his companion, causing her to take a step backwards and to the side, amber eyes casting into the distance angrily. As Ophelia performed a trick on the stallion, Loretta picked up the image of an intruder in the distance. As quickly as she could the bitch sent an image of the painted stallion to Archibald, and she bound into the forest after the fleeing male.

Loretta's image flashed into the behemoth's mind and he watched her bound after the stallion, who he instantly recognized as Aaron, while a smirk etched over his stone-cold features. From behind his golden eyes, invisible hands stretched out, leaping towards Aaron ferociously. The earth magic grasped the dwarfed draft, pulling his painted body into a heavier and more painful state. Archibald moved towards the warrior (for Archibald did not know of his new rank) and spoke lowly, his voice cold. "Welcome to the forest, Aaron." Archibald finally reached the side of the male, noticing Loretta as she threateningly growled at the hellhound at the boy's side, tail lashing angrily. Archibald let his eyes fall over Aaron quietly, though his nose filled with the scent of the Foothills instead of the Edge. Pricking his curiosity, and anger, Archibald spoke once more, "I see that the colt I once tried to protect has taken loyalty under a thief."

[OOC: Emily's permission to use magic on Aaron]

image credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Archibald - 02-18-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 03-09-2013, 10:39 PM