the Rift

We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

The Capture</style>

Drop past the color; come up through the summer rain.</style>

In her current state, Phae found that she had very little to say. Normally, Archibald's reprimands would have been met with some amount of attitude, whether it be sexual or otherwise. Given her immediate state of hideousness however, Phae felt squash under the enormous weight of the curse. Her only useful skill - her body - had been grossly distorted. As such, Phae could only look down meekly, averting her sunken gaze from the hulking form of the draft. But she would remember this moment.

As the odd-stallion approached the group, Phae raised her head fearfully that already the capture of Willow was going wrong, yet shock and awe quickly replaced the fear she felt, as Ophelia took charge. Phae had only a vague idea at the magic that Ophelia held deep within her - having never personally witnessed its occurrence before. Yet as the slender white mare approached the new comer, boldly and confidently, Phae felt a new-found respect growing in her concaved-breast for the mare under whom she directly served. The growl in her voice as she commanded the other to leave, and her ability to slip herself so immediately into the shadows, was impressive. Phae made a mental note to inquire of Ophelia to divulge some of her secrets to the golden-spy, if she was able.

And then there was yet another; at least this time Archibald's challenging stance was not so out of place, as it had been when directed towards her. Flattening her ears, she wondered why the Deep Forest was suddenly such a hot-spot; had the Grey not met in secrecy several times before, completely unhindered by outside eyes and ears prying? And now, here they stood, having been followed twice?As Ktulu arrived, calling the painted stallion by name, Phae vaguely wondered if he was simply some new recruit that she didn't know of.

Won't you sing to me your poetry,
Won't you take me to your home,
Won't you be for me forever
So I'll never be alone

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Phaedra - 02-19-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 03-09-2013, 10:39 PM