the Rift

We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open

Peixos Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 Hands :: 4 Years Old
Tay

peixos & raimo

It was the aghast, tremulous waves of howl that shook my feet from below the carpet of decaying forest. Raimo’s sensitive ears only amplified the noise in my head, rousing me from the chokeholds of daze. My body wavered in the midst of it all, the noise pushing my stalwart bodice airborne, haunches coiled, muscles tucked, tail a-fling in the blur. Raimo dug his dark talons into my withers subconsciously pushing away from the few gallop strides that instinct pulled out of me. His wings outstretched and took to the air, rising high into the trees, dodging each dense scrap of Tallsun branch to peer below with greedy eyes, searching out something to attack. For some reason, the sound was nearer than we thought, and with a flick of his royal eye he captured the broken sighs of a prisoner, an outcasted woman adorned with the features of both equine and tree.

I followed the trail Raimo led, pushing myself into a steady gallop, dodging trees with easy grace, finding great traction in the rotting leaves and soft roots. We forced ourselves awake from the daydream, muscles stretching in the run, ready to pour our potential in this one moment if needed. We came to the slightest clearing, where several foreign bodies took to their own matters of persuasion. I slowed to a trot, coming in high-kneed, ears alert with Raimo swooping down to cover the bloody holes where his talons scathed my withers. My mocha eyes traced the weak tree-woman below, finding a hollow feeling of remorse for her tangled branches and injured body while Raimo studied the two authoritarians, justice glowing in his eyes.

We switched subjects. My eyes lingered on the chilling red tip of the black dun’s horn, finding demand in her gaze. I didn’t want to intrude. I didn’t want to put the wild blue and I in a bad situation. I rested an inky back hoof for good enough measure, glancing up at Raimo who, ironically, was thinking the same thing. “What is this,” I demanded, holding my tongue enough not to get killed, “Who are you, and why does this look like evil?”

ooc; He wants to join the Grey in time for the invasion. I have Ali's permission to do this.

venomxbaby | Colourize-Stock

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Peixos - 02-24-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 03-09-2013, 10:39 PM