the Rift

We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia spied Aaron moments later, and she frowned. His words carried to her ears from the mind of her dragon, and she simply paused. Though her expression help no remorse, the lines on her face seemed aged. A sadness settled over her figure, and she let out a quiet sigh. "Life," she replied. "Living. Loving. Abandonment. The tales are ages old and not any revelation except to me. Though I would not call myself cold, simply selectively compassionate." Ophelia's strange eyes then departed from Aaron. Using her magic was not as easy as breathing, and she needed to conserve her strength. Besides, should the young stallion go and warn the Foothills or anywhere else, so be it; they deserved to know.

Then, the alabaster mare left her sister and Archibald to discuss the pinto buck while she checked on Willow. The state of the once beauty half-tree was deplorable, and she grimaced tightly. For the second time in her life, she wished that she had the power to heal, but she did not. When the chestnut began to rise and then tumble, screaming, Ophelia backed away, but not before a small creature wound up her legs, small teeth landing scratches and bites along her upper, left leg until she spun around tightly. Tinek, upset by the sensation of pain that floated across their bond like a tight ache, launched himself from a tree, aiming to grab the woodland creature and set it down, away from his bond mate. The silver dragon tried to be gentle, not wanting to incur anymore wrath from the protective being.

Once the entire matter was settled, Ophelia's strange, worried eyes sought the dual colored stallion, their healer. "Apollo!" she called, her voice distinct in the fray. "Please do what you can for Willow. I believe one of her legs is injured, but I cannot be sure." She cast a concerned glance at their prisoner, her compassion showing before she turned her gaze to a stallion who was as familiar as her shadow but just as obscure. A blue dragon followed in his wake, and Tinek looked up, crimson eyes watching with curiosity. Another dragon was enough to make the young creature swoon with interest, his tail twisting behind him in excitement.

The alabaster mare furrowed her brows curiously. "Do I know you?" she asked. Then, Ophelia shook her head, furrowing her brows. "Well, I will grant you the fact that this indeed looks ill, but we are the Grey. My sister, Ktulu, and I lead a band of spies and mercenaries who follow a code. We believe in those who cannot help themselves and provide them numbers and skills which they alone could not hope to achieve." Phi grimaced. "You caught us at a rough time, however. We are preparing for an invasion, should my sister and the others agree. The Foothills has been quiet as of late, and we must act. The forest cannot contain us any longer."

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Ophelia - 02-25-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 03-09-2013, 10:39 PM