the Rift

We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

The sudden pain in his bones was excruciating. In a mere instant his eyes looked as if they were purely black. What kind of magic was this? Alanna growled as the sound of hoofbeats and paw pads coming towards them. Something wasn't right. "Welcome to the forest, Aaron. I see that the colt I once tried to protect has taken loyalty under a thief." Aaron's ears laced back as he stood frozen in his tracks, pure pain written across his face. Alanna stared at the larger dog not knowing what she was. Her position was protective, even if the older dog could do more damage. "My loyalty is with Mirage and the Qian no matter where I call home. You of all should know that Archibald. But as I remember it I protected you to that day." His voice was filled with venom, only to turn and glare at yet another familiar face. "What your both going to do Ktulu is let me go." without warning two royal sized dragons made of pure fire were at his side. The young knight masked his surprise at the sudden reveal of what he had gained upon finding Alanna.

The pup moved closer to her bonded one's side, his anger was clear in every part of his emotions. Therefore the pup felt angry to. But something under that anger pulled her closer. He meant what he said. They were going to let him go. If not Aaron no longer held any reservations about unleashing his original fire magic upon the pair. His next words were louder as Phi's answer to his question had been caught by Alanna's keen hearing. "You are not the filly I once hunted with for Adele's dragon. I can not believe I loved someone who could be so, selectively compassionate." It was clear in every part of his words and body. Those that were here among the Grey, were no longer counted among his friends. In fact they were anything but his friends. However his duty to the Qian kept him from doing much other than returning to Mirage and telling her everything he knew...

"something to say"

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Aaron - 03-04-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 03-09-2013, 10:39 PM