the Rift

We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

The Capture</style>

Drop past the color; come up through the summer rain.</style>

In her current state, Phae literally had no words for any of them. It was as if things happened too fast for her cursed mind to understand. She did as she was told - she had taken the Lignea without any questions as to why, so she had no answers as Willow demanded them. In that moment, she felt small and useless, even moreso than her curse dictated. Had she really become such a follower of Ophelia, that she had simply acted without thinking? Is that all she was now? Some mundane foot soldier , who did not see the bigger picture?

Shifting her weight uncomfortably, she regarded the lignea with sunken green eyes. She hoped that she would not be a burden during her time in the Woods, although Phae knew that if she herself were ever captured, that she would not go silently. And yet, for the sake of her newborn twins, she hoped that things would go smoothly. At least until the battle began.

Looking to Ophelia, Phae realized that she had been granted at least one small comfort throughout all of this - her fearless white leader had returned. For so long, Phae had wondered what had become of the mare who saw her for what she could be, and offered her a home. Phae had stayed true to every command that Phi gave, wanting nothing more than to prove herself to the mare, and the family that had taken her in. And yet Phi had been absent for so long in her life, that she had begun to question her leader. Not out loud of course, but the stirrings of discontent had swirled long in her flirtatious mind. Seeing Phi as she was now, confident and beautiful, quelled the spy's troubled mind.

Nodding, she agreed. "At dawn, then." Eye the Lignea, Phae hoped that they could make it through the night without issue.

Won't you sing to me your poetry,
Won't you take me to your home,
Won't you be for me forever
So I'll never be alone

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 03-09-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Phaedra - 03-10-2013, 11:01 AM