the Rift

Smoke Signals | Open
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Gravedigger, when you dig my grave can you make it shallow? So that I can feel the rain..

The walk had taken far longer than it should have, and yet Gaucho didn’t mind. Although his primitive mind couldn’t rationalize it, deep down, he was appreciative of the slower pace. After joining the Throat, he had put himself on constant patrols, and had partaken in countless spars to try to prove his worth and support his herd in the only way he knew how. After the General died - Ass-uyewn (or something) - Gaucho hadn’t seen much of his painted leader, My-dus. As such, he had been patrolling their borders even more diligently, not wanting any harm to befall his herd, while his leaders were mourning.

With a great black wing stretched across Vesta, the bay did everything he could to ensure that she was able to lean on him as much or little as required. He sensed...what could only be described in his simple mind as a distance between them, regardless of how closer their bodies were. In actuality, he was simply picking up on her hesitance to accept his help, and possibly a subconscious reaction to the air of defeat she felt; of course Gaucho could not verbalize or understand any of this, and merely perceived it as a distance. Regardless of his simplicity, he didn't mind. Vesta was to be a part of his herd, and as such, that meant she was family. Although he had not yet formally met the Sultana of these lands, having only seen her at Azzuen's funeral, he shared that ideology with her: The herd was family. And Gaucho would do whatever was necessary to protect and care for them; even for ones as new as Vesta.

Already the sun had warmed the Throat to sweltering hot temperatures, and even though the bay had worked hard to condition himself to stand the heat, patches of sweat still darkened his coat. Breathing heavily as they finally moved into the Herd land, Gaucho directed Vesta towards the naturally occurring lake, assuming that they could both use the opportunity to cool off and refresh themselves. "Home." Gaucho said, his deep voice laced with pride as he nodded an antlered head to the red lands around them. "Dragon's Throat." He said awkwardly, leaving far too much space between his syllables.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Smoke Signals | Open - by Gaucho - 02-17-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: Smoke Signals | Open - by Note - 02-17-2013, 04:07 AM
RE: Smoke Signals | Open - by Note - 02-18-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: Smoke Signals | Open - by Gaucho - 02-17-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Smoke Signals | Open - by Vesta - 02-17-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: Smoke Signals | Open - by Kri - 02-17-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: Smoke Signals | Open - by Gaucho - 02-18-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: Smoke Signals | Open - by Vesta - 02-25-2013, 04:27 PM
RE: Smoke Signals | Open - by Kri - 03-16-2013, 11:31 AM