the Rift

saving my lost princess[Rescue]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

It all began in my slumber, something was tugging me... pulling me. I awoke with a start, sensing something was wrong. I ignored it for several weeks, but now, now it seemed to scream at me. In a flash I rise to my hooves, trotting away from my home in the Dragon's Throat. Strange, it seemed as though I wasn't the one moving my legs. It was something else. Maybe the gods wanted me to come here? No, I was worthless to them.

I trot along, shaking my head. Why was I going this way? My grey hooves give the earth a good slap as I break into a swift canter. I snap open my wings, beginning to fly. I soar through the skies for quite a while now, heading towards the Foothills. But why? I flick my pale ears back, ignoring my questions for now. I angle my wings, swooping down. It was the dead of night, the moon high in the starry sky. Would anyone be awake at a time like this? Slowly I pick my way through the area, my nostrils flaring. All I wanted to do was pass through. Until, I catch a scent. A familiar one. I instantly know who it is.

Delinne.

My darling Delinne, where was she?! Now in a panicky state, I can feel my legs trembling. I tuck my wings at my sides, trying to balance myself out. I creep along, my neck stuck out. I was going to try and find Delinne, and take her away from this awful place. I see a cave and instantly rush towards it. I can sense Delinne's presence by now. I peer inside, stepping closer to the mouth of the cave. I'm able to spot Delinne's familiar figure, or, somewhat familiar. I can't see very clearly, but it looks like she's gotten bigger. Much bigger. I'm confused on how the heck she got so big over the past few weeks.

Alright Azzaron, put your butt in gear and get her out of here! I step inside the cave, trying to step silently into the cave. I slowly make my way to Delinne, nudging her with my nose. "Delinne, Delinne..." I sigh, waiting for her to wake up. While she lays there, I slowly make my way around the cave, checking for any guards. I knew I had to use my magic at some point tonight. Whether it be used on a horse or a plant, I would do anything to save Delinne from this wretched place. I glance back at Delinne, my fiery orbs tracing her figure. She was so... sweet. It seemed horrible that someone decided to take her away. Now... how in the world am I supposed to get her out of this place safely?

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Azzaron is rescuing Delinne. <3

word count: 463

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-17-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Delinne - 02-17-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-17-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Ailith - 02-17-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Delinne - 02-17-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Insanity - 02-17-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-18-2013, 02:17 PM