the Rift

saving my lost princess[Rescue]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Black. Purple. Red. Blue. Even a glimpse of cream. It went by fast, too fast. What kind of dream was this? Constellations. Her mother. Greyskie. Where was Greyskie?
"Mother! Mother, where are you?" She looked to her right, finding the thin mare smiling at her. Her black pelt was black with blue stars all over, making her glitter in the strange light. Two glowing, blue orbs watched her - observed her.
"Mother! I found you!" Happiness. Greyskie disappeared with a quiet moan, and the flashes of colors went by. Same colors again.
Black. Purple. Red. Blue. Cream.
She ran. Something was chasing her.
"MOTHER!" She screamed, hearing at the same time how her voice change from a little filly's voice to a grown mare's.

She was all grown up.

Flashes flew by her eyes and she tried to capture them. Suddenly, all of the colors flew into her, disappearing into her fat belly. Her mother appeared in front of her again, smiling at her. Looking at her belly.
"Delinne... You're all grown up. And you're pregnant." The smile widened. She seemed proud. Proud over her one and only daughter.
Mother had died too soon. She had never learned her mother's ways, her mother's behavior or thoughts. She missed her.
"Delinne... Delinne....."
And she was gone, disappearing as the sudden wind took her away, piece by piece. She was alone.

All alone again.

"Mother!" She woke up by the fact that she screamed, which turned out to be just a quiet whisper into the empty night.
Delinne looked around in the dark cave, and then looked at her belly. It moved a little. No, not it.
Her foal moved. It was soon time for her little foal to come out into the heat of the summernight, but not yet. Not quite yet.
Blue pools searched the area for anything alive, and quickly stopped at one point. A winged palomino - or it looked like a palomino - stood not far away from her in the darkness, observing the surroundings.
Azzaron?

"Azzaron... Is that you?" It could be her mind pulling a trick on her, an illusion. He would probably disappear soon enough.
But no. She blinked a few times, and he was still there. Had he really come for her?
"Azzaron," the mare whispered and observed him. It had to be him.
"Watch out for Insanity..."
Her quiet sentence could mean anything, but she meant the black mare who had stolen her in the first place.

Her wish was about to come true. She was going to be free.

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: :3 a bit confusing, but yeah... xD
word count: 428
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-17-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Delinne - 02-17-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-17-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Ailith - 02-17-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Delinne - 02-17-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Insanity - 02-17-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-18-2013, 02:17 PM