the Rift

the fire's call [Aryel]

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

NPC

The beast craned it's neck, spotting a small blue mare flying overhead. In an instant the dragon's lips curled up in a smile. Strange, yes. Dragon's don't exactly smile, but this one does. It watches intently as the blue mare soars down, touching the earth delicately. The beast raises it's cranium, peering down at the mare. A small creature is hidden within her dark mane, and the creature nods.

The mare looks at the fiery beast, questioning it. A slight laugh comes from the belly of the beast, it returns it's fiery orbs to the mare. "Mortal, calm yourself." The dragon rests it's weight on it's haunches, settling down. The beast sighs, getting ready to speak. "I awoke so that I could speak with you, and give you something." The creature straightens up, sighing again. The ancient dragons' flaming tail swishes, flattening more grass. In a slight huff, the dragon stands up. "I suppose you'll be wanting your gift now?" The creature knows how greedy some mortals can get, so it suspected this mare was no different. The dragon shifts it's weight, the earth crunching underneath it's body. It wold wait for the mare's reply before it gave her the gifts.

The creature takes note of the mare, her blue body and her large wings. Wings. The dragon sighs, longing for the wings that he never had. But right now, the dragons' main focus was on the mare, and so, he waited. Waited for the mares' answer.

"talk"

Image credit: http://aideon.deviantart.com/art/Fire-Stock-7537019

Messages In This Thread
the fire's call [Aryel] - by NPC - 02-17-2013, 04:27 PM
RE: the fire's call [Aryel] - by Aryel - 02-17-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: the fire's call [Aryel] - by Aryel - 02-18-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: the fire's call [Aryel] - by NPC - 02-18-2013, 06:46 PM