the Rift

.missing. [herd? open]

Argetlam Posts: 51
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 7
Adoptable
Argetlam</style>

The first horse to arrive is Aaron, the stallion Argetlam had very swiftly come to put trust in, and Aaron seems to understand the pressing matters on the stallion's mind, even if the metal-bender is but an apprentice. He does understand a little of the ways of war, and theft seems prominent among them. Yet no matter how hard he strives to, he cannot discover the reason he fled the dark, deep forest, a sinister fact in itself. Maybe someone had wiped him clean, but the idea was ridiculous. Neither was he bloody about the ears or dustier than normal, anything that might point towards him falling and smashing his head upon the rocks. Besides, most of the forest was carpeted in a thick mat of needles, grass, and leaves. At least, that's what Argetlam remembered. "Thank you for understanding, sir Aaron," Argetlam sighs, looking at the pup beside him in mild curiousity. A companion? He had never seen such a ferocious looking dog before.

Second to arrive is Nadira, the pale alabaster mare a ghost, as gorgeous and tongue-tying as ever, and she does not know of Willow's capture. Regretting to declare such news, Argetlam murmured gently- "She was captured, Nadira. I did my best to follow them, but there's a great big gap in my memory, and I cannot recall what happened. It's a very strange situation." But the gathering does not stop there.

A unicorn of which he has not seen before; a grullo, yellow-eyed and smelling of Edge. Argetlam eyes him dolefully, not completely sure he is allowed upon Foothill lands, even if they are allied to the Edge. His tail swishes across his flanks, and he sighs sadly at the stallion's quick, harsh tones and bitter (or regretful?) eyes. "Romani has been taken. I don't know when or even really why." Silence fell again, to be interrupted by Ailith, her golden form and languid grace. The stone stallion grinned, placing himself nearer to the mare he came to quickly adore and cherish. Yet the matters to be discussed were somber and the laughing smile soon disappeared. "I think we should try to send a rescue party after them. Maybe we can fight for their freedom."

Messages In This Thread
.missing. [herd? open] - by Argetlam - 02-17-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: .missing. [herd? open] - by Aaron - 02-18-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: .missing. [herd? open] - by Nadira - 02-18-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: .missing. [herd? open] - by Xanthos - 02-18-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: .missing. [herd? open] - by Ailith - 02-18-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: .missing. [herd? open] - by Argetlam - 02-19-2013, 10:47 PM