the Rift

- - one, two step [hatching, open]

Zar'roc Posts: 22
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Archeon :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire paddeh
Zar'roc
I see Archeon watching the statue of a horse, bright gold eyes staring at the stallion. His tail flicks back and forth, and the flames dance upon his small body. Archeon then looks at me, and my face was emotionless and plain. My lion tail is also shifting back and forth, rich gold brown hair swaying slightly. The heat of Tallsun is not as extreme here and the sun soaks into my greying figure. Coal black legs stand stiff, tall, sharp cloven hooves digging into the ground. 'You are disappointing.' The words rumble out of the big bad wolf and a snort escapes my throat. "You're one to talk," my words are sharp and quick, sarcasm still lingering in my voice. Archeon weaves through my legs and chases his tail underneath me. I have to stop myself from rolling my eyes as small growls emanate from between my legs. Archeon snaps at his long fluffy tail, and I am afraid the flames upon him will burn me. Though they don't. I only feel a slightly cool tingling sensation where the flames brush me and for a second I am confused. Archeon then sees my swinging tail and lunges at it. His sharp teeth brush it as I yank it away and he whimpers as I hold it above him and against my side. He glares at me before crawling back under my stomach and laying down, the flames flickering lower then before. His gold eyes stare out, something one might see as a creepy sight.

'Who recruited you?' My red eyes travel back up the stallion, I am surprised he spoke again. But then again, I am surprised he is still here. "d'Artagnan and Mauja. Back when Mauja was King of the World's Edge." I had been met by many during that time, and my thoughts linger on the history of it. I hear Archeon snort quietly, and I look down to see him sleeping, chest rising and falling with his soft breaths. I smile slightly before raising my head again. I should not have been so rude to this stallion, he was a unicorn too. "Zar'roc. My name is Zar'roc." I say, giving the stallion a slight nod.

OOC: THEY MUST TURN OUT TO BE BFFs ;D
IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: aagbkp.png]
lines by tamme <3

Messages In This Thread
- - one, two step [hatching, open] - by Zar'roc - 02-18-2013, 01:50 AM
RE: - - one, two step [hatching, open] - by Zar'roc - 03-27-2013, 09:09 PM