the Rift

I am not evil, My heart is just gone

Diesel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The female across from him had completely arrested Diesels’ attention. Not because she was beautiful; for it was not in Diesels nature to asses beauty that does not belong to nature, but because of what she was.

The horn protruding out of her forehead was a threat.

Diesel threw up his head, spreading his hooves into a wide stance. He knew how to fight. How does one survive in the wilds alone all of their life if they don’t? And he knew that if she so chose, that horn could easily pierce his skin; dig into his heart.

Kill him instantly.

And he wasn’t going down without a fight.

Just as he moved to charge the female, she spoke.

”You do not need to stare. Yes I am a unicorn, and I am real. My name is NADIRA, and welcome to Helovia. I take it you just entered?
Now weary, Diesel arched his neck. He didn’t retreat further than that; never turn your back on an enemy or show fear, but he also paused his advance.

For the first time, always keeping an eye on the mare who called herself Nadira, he took one moment—one!—to smell the air.
No hatred or fury tainted the air around Nadira. Only kindness. Perhaps a tinge of sadness.

He still did not drop his guard. In a strange land filled with creatures he thought to be mythical, nothing is benign. Everything is a danger.
He flicked one ear towards her, awaiting her next move. The shadows from the tree above danced over the two creatures, a play of shadow and sunshine, light and dark.

A bee buzzed in the silence caused only by his agitation. He snorted…considered speaking to this creature who shone so bright when the light hit her.
Just when he considered actually talking to her, a voice caught his attention from across the river.

Enraged, Diesel threw himself up with a powerful tensing of his hind legs. In front of him waving like a banner of treaty his feathers waved, so stark against his body. His coloring lied. He let out a war bugle; his mouth thrown up to the sky with the cry.

This new creature was a threat.
Threats get eliminated.

Furious, Diesel threw himself forward, his body parting the river easily as he propelled himself across. Head held above the water, he swam powerfully as the current twisted and turned around his legs.

It didn't even deter him in the slightest.

With one powerful surge or adrenaline, he was thrown up onto the opposite bank, ready now to confront this usurper.
This was his land.

"*coughcough* Diesel don't screw around muahaha <3"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-20-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-21-2013, 01:09 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-22-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-26-2013, 07:55 AM