the Rift

I am not evil, My heart is just gone

Diesel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

He could feel their humor tint the air around them.
It was evil.
Evil like his family when he was younger; tossing him away like a clump of unwanted trash. He had been thrown out there in the streets, his gangly body splayed across the cobbles in a most painful manner.
They didn’t want him because he was different.
Just like these horses didn’t want him because his vocal cords were broken.
For now only.
But he also knew that this world didn’t bend around to his will the way the other one did. Creatures weren’t intimidated by him here.
They had other things to fear.
Things that Diesel honestly had no clue about.
The female before him talked about hellhounds and half-wolf-half-equine creatures. She talked about things that should only be possible in fairytales.
But from his childhood in the woods, Diesel remembered the existence of things that were unexplainable by any common law.
Things that should never exists, yet they do by some odd power.
Forgotten dreams often wafted throughout his ancient wood, bringing along creatures with strange thoughts and manners.
He had to kill far too many of such things before they tainted his home; harmed his family. Hurt his one and only safehouse; the forest.
He found himself wondering if he would recluse back to the forest in this new land, or if he would choose to act outside of himself. If he would choose a life that was filled with noise and hatred; revenge and love.
He found his anger awakening at the thought of that foreign emotion.
To the other creatures around him he was perfectly still as he thought. Just a massive, silver-dripped stallion. One who couldn’t talk.
He knew that he needed someone who knew these lands to guide him until his voice came back.. He didn’t doubt his skills, but he also didn’t know…anything about this land.
And Diesel was smart enough to accept the fact that he maybe needed a touch of help. Just until he understood this land.
So he chose to ignore the two creatures humor, and instead scratched out until the soil just two words.
Help me?

"Hoof writings ||| thoughts ||| "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-20-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-21-2013, 01:09 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-22-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-26-2013, 07:55 AM