the Rift

I am not evil, My heart is just gone

Diesel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Diesel was at first affronted; how had he missed this creature? How was he able to ignore the way the forest spoke of her passage. The whisper of broken twigs; animals chased away by this creature.

Then, he found himself wondering how anything in this forest could be scared of something so small.
This female in front of him was almost foal size in comparison to him. Her stature was delicate; fawn like. Her hair curled around her, a sea of brown and gold curls.

Diesel saw how she visibly trembled. And, for perhaps the first time in his life, he found himself disliking the fact that she seemed to fear him.
When she spoke, speaking his name out loud for the first time in her sweet, gentle voice, Diesel barely contained a shiver. She shifted her head to the ground, where he had scratched out his name. The others seemed to just ignore his attempt at communicating, where as the female noticed it right away.

He didn’t know how he felt about that.

"I'm Resplendence, and while I'm probably not a lot of help I can see what I can do..." She flicked her tail about; readjusting. Fidgeting.

Diesel regarded her for a long moment, his body gently releasing tension.
He bowed his head in concentration, his front left hoof moving across the dirt. His pale feathers dusted the dirt as he wrote the rough glyphs into the sandy river beach.

After a time of silence, he moved away from his marks, backing up a few feet. Not in retreat, but to remove his body from blocking the midday sun that then sprawled across his glyphs.

On the ground lay a few words, rough, with sand crumbling around the edges of his marks.

”I would take any help.”

"Bold is for his writing"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-20-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-21-2013, 01:09 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-22-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-26-2013, 07:55 AM