the Rift

[BASIN] divide and conquer

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

His contempt for her was clearly all over his face and Arah lost her warmness immediately. He gave her an order to lead on and so Arah took a final look at the asshole before leading the way to The Basin, she promised herself not to look at the stallion ever agin. He introduced himself as Treand, which Arah ignore rather pissed that she'd already given away her first name to him. "No, can't say I have." She replied to his question in a bored voice choosing not to care for his brats. He was obliviously some sort of sexist and racist unicorn. Her footsteps where quiet and her voice was silent. No need to make forced conversation with those who did not and would not ever matter. She did however, have to tell him about the basin.

"The Basin in run by Psyche, our lovely female ruler." She still didn't even glance at the stallion. "When we enter The Basin, to join our herd you will need the approval of a higher ranking official." 'Asshole.' She thought to herself. "No doubt we will...stumble into them, once you have their approval we can leave each other be." Which clearly both of them were extremely keen to be rid of the other.

Her voice still kept the bored tone, as to not anger the stallion. Her eyes were still cast forward and her thoughts now remained inward. Why did she have the rotten luck to meet him? Psyche would love for him to be a solider or something. Rolling her golden eyes at the situation she continued to act as if her company was merely a cow, she was aware of it but not gracing it with her attention. Then all he would become was the rude cow who tried to steal her patch of grass.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Oh Arah's feels!
Words; 307
Tag; Treand

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
divide and conquer - by Treand - 02-18-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: divide and conquer - by Arah - 02-18-2013, 05:34 PM
RE: divide and conquer - by Treand - 02-18-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: divide and conquer - by Arah - 02-18-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: divide and conquer - by Treand - 02-18-2013, 06:57 PM
RE: divide and conquer - by Azúcar - 02-18-2013, 07:27 PM