the Rift

[BASIN] divide and conquer

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The beast slinks through the shadows, it's plum eyes scanning the forest. Solid black hooves hit the earth with a solid thud. Dark lavender tail flicks, slapping bulging thigh. Nostrils flare, head bobbing up and down as lavender brushed body moves through the dark shadows. Two unicorns are spotted, and horned skull is lifted. "My, my. What an unsuspecting pair. A precious, white mare and a dark, ancient stallion." Poison is sewn into every syllable that slips from gray lips. The beast looks at the two, both of them have horns coming from their foreheads. This was good. The beast could stand the hornless fools.

Ears are flicked forward and back as the beast tries to locate others. But there was no one. Finally the beast takes in the details of the others. The white mare was elegant, her hair long and luscious. She had a curved forehead, and two antlers coming from her head. She's coated in pristine white hairs. The beast's plum gaze flickers to the stallion. He's large, his hooves are surrounded by a good amount of feathering. His horn is long, dark. Some red can be located on his horn... and his eyes. He looks demonic.

"Wrap him around your finger. See what he's interested in. Maybe he's cruel like you."

A voice whispers into the beat's ear. Head is snapped to the side quickly, plum eyes locating a cruel, mutilated stallion. His ghastly figure is right beside the beast, part of his body sinking through the beast. What do you want? An annoyed voice nips at the stallion. The beast was aggravated.

"That's no way to treat your father. I'm just trying to help."

The mutilated stallion speaks again, his mutilated maw moving slowly. The beast grumbles, annoyed. Go away! The mutilated ghost flicks it's one ear back.

"Now now... I'm just giving you a little tip."

The beast steps away from the spirit, agitated. I don't need your help. The beast shifts it's plum eyes towards the stallion, it's lips curling into a smile. "So... the Basin? Good... very good. The Basin is always needing members." The beast keeps the cruel smile on it's lips as it stands there, silent.

[[Just throwing Azucar in here. ^^]]

Messages In This Thread
divide and conquer - by Treand - 02-18-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: divide and conquer - by Arah - 02-18-2013, 05:34 PM
RE: divide and conquer - by Treand - 02-18-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: divide and conquer - by Arah - 02-18-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: divide and conquer - by Treand - 02-18-2013, 06:57 PM
RE: divide and conquer - by Azúcar - 02-18-2013, 07:27 PM