the Rift

Little Moonlit Child [Aylin]

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali

The moon looks upon many night flowers
The night flowers see but one moon

Under the bright moon I could see Tallis' shadow as he flew above me. I followed it, turning when he turned, jumping when he swooped down. I could tell when he did that because his shadow would become much smaller. He was not my bonded, from what I understand only the hornless could bond to dragons, but that didn't stop me from wishing. Instead of being my bonded, Tallis was my friend and caretaker. I could talk to the dragon, tell him anything I wanted, and not worry about him telling my mother. If something upset me he would try to comfort me and he always tried to keep me from seeing the evils of the world I lived in. All in all I loved the dragon just as much as I loved the rest of my family.

Tired, I began to slow until I finally stopped. Tallis must have sensed it or heard me because he circled back around and landed in the grass next to me, chirping curiously. I nudged the dragon with my nose and began to walk. He fell in step next to me. Absentmindedly I began to hum, which was followed by Tallis trilling his own song to match mine. I giggled and nudged him once more before taking off in another run.

I only traveled a few feet before I stopped again. I recognized the mare I saw right away, but even if I hadn't the golden queen on her back would have given it away. "Mirage!" I trotted toward her, smiling widely at the dark mare. "And Akaith." I coldn't not greet the beautiful gold. Tallis landed beside me with a thump and chirped a greeting to go along with mine before climbing up onto my back. "Hi."

Messages In This Thread
Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Mirage - 07-11-2012, 07:08 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Aylin - 07-11-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Mirage - 07-12-2012, 03:54 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Aylin - 07-13-2012, 01:30 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Mirage - 07-16-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Aylin - 07-22-2012, 04:25 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Mirage - 07-23-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Aylin - 08-17-2012, 07:39 AM