the Rift

Little Moonlit Child [Aylin]

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali

The moon looks upon many night flowers
The night flowers see but one moon

I was excited, as I always was, at the greeting I received from Mirage and that Tallis was recognized by Akaith. I smiled up at the mare when she said she was happy to see me. "I'm glad to see you, too." I say, my smile growing. I really was happy to see Mirage. I felt like she understood me more than my parents and my brother did because we both shared the same love for the moon. My parents could pretend to understand it, but I knew they didn't. Cyrus tried to understand, but he was so smitten with the sun he just couldn't see just how good the moon was and he was blinded by the hardships the sun put everyone through.

I nodded when Mirage asked if I had been keeping cool. "Mother and father moved our family to the Foothills." I explained. "There's a waterfall there and the water's really cool." It was one of the things I liked the most about the Foothills. "You and Akaith should come swimming with me and Tallis one day." I suggested, my excitement at the idea was plainly obvious in my voice. "It'll be fun!"

Messages In This Thread
Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Mirage - 07-11-2012, 07:08 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Aylin - 07-11-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Mirage - 07-12-2012, 03:54 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Aylin - 07-13-2012, 01:30 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Mirage - 07-16-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Aylin - 07-22-2012, 04:25 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Mirage - 07-23-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: Little Moonlit Child [Aylin] - by Aylin - 08-17-2012, 07:39 AM