the Rift

[THROAT] New Beginnings

Rowan Posts: 76
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: 3 Years 4 Months
Brit

Upon her breath, listeners twitched as her words touched them. The grin that surfaced upon her visage was confusing, but it did not seem malicious in any way so Rowan was unbothered by her joy. She may not understand why she was smiling, but so long as it was not with hidden intentions of evil she wasn't one to correct her for merely moving the muscles of her face. Pillars twisted and the woman turned, moving towards her with little hesitance. Rowan blinked owlishly at her, wondering where the sudden trust came from. It escaped her, the answer, but she did not chase it down. Emotions weren't her forte. No, correction, people weren't really her forte. From her lips tumbled the title Rowan had been waiting for. Suoma. Tone was soft and complacent, kind but not overly. Rowan directed large oceanic irises at her face, her own completely relaxed and almost vapid. She didn't do smiles, not often, and she was almost a sociopath, but it didn't mean she meant anybody harm. Suoma seemed quite nice, and if she was looking for a home like she had said, then Rowan would be sure to see her off safely.

Short legs came to a slow halt, hooves perfectly aligned in a surprisingly military fashion. The air tasted sweet and damp within the threshold, the trees keeping moisture below despite the unbearable heat of Tallsun. Shifting light cast patterns upon her dark cocoa frame, highlighting it with gold lattice patterns and brightening up the blonde curls that draped low on her shoulders. Dark sapphire eyes studied Suoma, remaining silent for a while. There would be no invitation extended for the woman to return to the desert with her if there were any signs of violence or malicious behavior. Danger would not be taken within the borders if Rowan could help it, and with the threat of an invasion backing the Throat, she wouldn't rush her own personal process of acceptance. Once she had passed it, internally, Rowan stepped forward again only to pause the same way, a ghost of a smile on her face. Clearly awkward, as if she didn't quite know how to. "There are multiple homes in Helovia. The Windtossed Foothills, protected from the cold though always shifting in leadership from rumors apparently. The World's Edge, along the ocean, though I do not know much about it. And my home, the Dragon's Throat. However I will not let my words reach your ears, as I will likely be biased due to it being my home." Almost mechanically she spoke, mind elsewhere as always, running off into uncharted territory of the genius she had been cursed with. Yet there was no lack of kindness in her voice, clearly open to questions so long as she had not scared Suoma off.

Messages In This Thread
New Beginnings - by Suoma - 02-18-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Rowan - 02-18-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Suoma - 02-22-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Rowan - 03-04-2013, 08:32 PM