the Rift

Transparent [Open]

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The waves were gently crashing down on the sandy shore. The heat of the sun had warmed the water and the creature felt it would be nice to raise above water level,anyway,there seemed to be some other creature on the shore who was alone and looking the company. I bet they do, otherwise they might freeze to death, yes? It is a nice day isn’t it? I would love for some companionship, but the breeze is nice. The sound of her sweet voice is quiet but it still ripples though the ocean and far enough out for me to hear. With a flick of it's silver tail and kicking motions of it's legs it propels itself though the water.

"If it is company you are looking for then it is company you shell have." He was so lonely down on the ocean floor by himself. Sure there were fish around and crabs and even a dolphin once or twice but it wasn't the same as speaking to a earth creature. The Kelpie threw back his head,his mane,although it had become wet in the water,somehow was now perfectly dry and each silver strand fell perfectly over his silver neck. He was a majestic,gentle stallion who had no interest in the world then to enjoy life and help others. I only wish my brother had the same ideas,but no,he thought it was better to eat this earth creatures. Where was he anyway?

His breathing methods switch from gills to nostrils as his body rested on the shore,the waves lapping around where his horse body and fish body meet. "You seem troubled?" The stallions voice was calm as his golden eyes washed over the body of the mare.

[Hope you don't mind this.]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Transparent [Open] - by Bernadette - 02-18-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Transparent [Open] - by NPC - 02-19-2013, 03:38 PM
RE: Transparent [Open] - by Bernadette - 02-25-2013, 07:57 PM