bonjour ami, kovu/open

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry

Note
&
Sabel

My hind legs were bunched, pale blue eyes shut in concentration. It's not like it would've mattered if they were open anyways, for I was robbed of sight when I born. I live in a world without light, colors, and shapes. I feel things around me, I can hear them and smell them, but I do not get to look properly upon them. It is not a living hell, or that is what my bonded would say, for I have never known the thing the horse beings call 'sight.' My world is without light, but I am happy in it all the same, my eyes are those of my bonded.

The beloved horse you may call 'Note' is my bonded. He is standing next to me, his wing out stretched above my little head. I jump, using every muscle I have in my small body to propel myself upwards, but it is no use. His wing is too far above me, and I fear I may never be able to reach it, even as I continue to grow. Panic surges through me as my paws hit the ground, and for a moment, I don't know where I am. I don't know where my bonded is. I cry out in fear, stumbling around as I search for Note.

There he is. My beloved's maw is latching onto my scruff as I sense annoyed emotions coming from him through our bond. By then, I am quiet. I have felt my Note angry before and I do not wish to make him like that again. It is an awful feeling I get when my bonded is annoyed or angry, I feel a burning in my head that makes me want to be sick and there is always a loud boom in the sky. My Note has sent me images through our bond of the sky and the boom things, though they make me glad I have no sight. When the boom things come, I am sure my beloved's eyes must burn with fury.

Note has placed me on his back, where I spend most of my time. Don't get me wrong, I hate it up there. His coat is even hotter than the air around us, and it is a small area I am confined to. I want to run and jump and play, but I must stay on his back. How annoying. I hear my bonded snort at my annoyance, his mane hitting my muzzle as he whips his head around. I growl back, then curl up in his locks. We aren't the most perfectly bonded couple ever, but we are content we the lives we live. Or so I think.

My bonded is not very fond of me.

[ooc: i'm experimenting with writing styles. this was done from Sabel's point of view c: ]

"talk talk talk"
[Image: 5123057704227]

Messages In This Thread
bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Note - 02-19-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Kovu - 02-19-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Note - 02-19-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Kovu - 02-20-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Note - 02-21-2013, 03:21 PM