the Rift

bonjour ami, kovu/open

Kovu Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I stand,my head held high and my ears fixed forward. I fix myself on the stallions green orbs as he speaks,introducing himself and the animal on his back. Greetings, Kovu, I'm Note. This furball is Sabel. A smile spreads across his maw which I grateful replay to with my own grin. Finally someone who actually seemed to want to engage in a conversation,and who could. Meaning,no offence to him,but although the big stallion Gaucho had been playful and everything he didn't seem able to speak much and what he could speak was only basic. In a way I felt sorry for him.

Curious eyes wash over the duo again. I realise he isn't really bay at all for his mane was grey,as if the black from a bay had faded. The creature on his back was golden and speckled. It must be pretty cool to have a predictor sitting on your back and licking your muzzle while you nibbled his ears! It would be like having a pet but...it being more of a pet. It trusted you and you trusted it. Some sort of bonded creature...That's what it was! I have heard of them,where animals bond to you and stay with you until it is on it's death bed. That must be so cool! One back leg flicks out in excitement at meeting them both. "Is that cat your bonded creature? That is so cool!"

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Note - 02-19-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Kovu - 02-19-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Note - 02-19-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Kovu - 02-20-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Note - 02-21-2013, 03:21 PM