bonjour ami, kovu/open

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry

Note
&
Sabel

I hear the other horse speak again. It's as if he won't shut up. I continue to be kind to my bonded, putting on an act to disguise my secret annoyance of these creatures. That's the thing - I can't survive without my bonded, for I am without protection of any sort at such a young age, especially considering I have no sight. Note is the only thing keeping me alive, but I want to be alone.

"Yes, she is," My Note laughs as he says the words. Rarely do I ever hear him act so friendly, but I guess that's because he's stuck with me. I can turn an angel into a devil in seconds. "Sabel is blind, so without me, she'd probably be dead," My bonded says these words with pride as I roll my eyes. I think we have already established this. Is it not obvious that I am without sight? I mean, really, how many lynx kittens do you meet that have pale blue eyes that aimlessly look upon the world?

I push my bonded's nose away by giving him a nice, solid pat with my paw. Then I rise from my sitting position on his withers and trot to his croup. His jaws snap at my tail as I walk, so I growl at his actions. I forgot to care about what this new horse, Kovu, thinks of us, even though he seemed to like the idea of having a companion like myself. He may choose to go on a quest for a companion, but that'd be so much work! All you'd get in return would be another mouth to feed. My Note didn't have to quest for me, I was abandoned to be by his side. The amulet my bonded wore around his neck was a constant reminder of this.

"talk talk talk"
[Image: 5123057704227]

Messages In This Thread
bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Note - 02-19-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Kovu - 02-19-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Note - 02-19-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Kovu - 02-20-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: bonjour ami, kovu/open - by Note - 02-21-2013, 03:21 PM