the Rift

[complete] I have had enough. [Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

[Hey,I know this is a open thread but it is really only open to those with a wolf/dog/zombie companion or wolf/dog/zombie/summoning magic so that I can (hopefully) finish of Lupus's quest,Thanks]

That was it. I have had enough of all this messing about. I wanted my wolves and I swear I am going to get them,even if it kills me. Well maybe not if it killed me actually,thinking about it. Ayaka's magic was the last push towards it for I was pretty amazed by it though it must take a lot out of the rustic wolf when she howled and the flames flew out her mouth,setting alight anything that stood in it's path. Call me jealous but who could not want that magic? Anyway,I wasn't going to hate her for having magic. I may be some cold guy but I don't get jealous. Anyway,my feelings for Ayaka were the total opposite of jealousy. I smile slightly thinking about her. The she-wolf had shifted a cog inside me when I had met her. She was the only fellow wolf to be kind to me for a start and that had made a big first impression on me.

Snow is falling thickly down and the temperature has dropped a bit from what it usually was around here,despite being in the Tall Sun season. My snowy white coat looked perfect in the scene of the ever tumbling snow. It was pure white without a hint of dirt on it as I made sure I kept my coat clean and anyway,I had the time,it wasn't like anyone asked anything from me. Not even the Basin. I came looking for action around here not to be board to death chasing birds just for the fun of it. Maybe,hopefully,I won't have to wait for long for something interesting to happen. Or i'll have to find something interesting to do on my own.

I take a pause in my walking,shaking my coat rid of snow,not that it helped for the snow kept falling. It was wet and sloppy,not like the beautiful flakes you see in the colder seasons. Arching my neck slightly I take a deep breath in before howling. The sound rings out all around,letting my presence be known. I was looking for a fight. And I was going to get it. As my howl draws to a end my keen eyes look around, searching the land for life,and for someone who had come to answer my battle howl.

[2 Posts each. Who ever starts the spar will get one defense post. Will take part in the Frostbreath Steppe where it is snowing. You can use magic and companions.]

[WC:397]

[Summary:Howls,and waits.]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
[complete] I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-19-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-22-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-22-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-23-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-23-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-24-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lana - 02-24-2013, 01:30 PM