the Rift

[complete] I have had enough. [Open]

Lunare Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lunare
I'm no ones pretty little girl

text text text

I was treading among the snow, confident but very lonely. There was no one out here equine or canine. That didn't deter me though. I was hungry, and I wanted to eat. I sulked along, trailing any scent of rabbit. My near white fur blended in with the snow, and my violet eyes were the only things that set me apart. After walking about in this barren land, I finally heard a faint shuffling somewhere in the snow. My ears perked up, and all my senses were alert. My violet eyes widened, and I froze as I saw a tiny little lemming emerge from its burrow in the snow. I didn't even lick my lips as I saw the morsel scurrying in the snow. I crouched down, like a feline, flattening against the snow and slowly coming up behind the lemming. Finally, when I felt myself close enough, I burst out, pushing with my hind legs, pursuing the little animal. Its end was quick as I broke its neck and devoured it whole. I felt a little bit more replenished, and continued on.

In the distance, I hear a challenging howl. I almost smiled. It sounded like that one wolf I met, Lupus. Accepting the challenge, I threw my head back drawing out a beautiful howl. This fight was to be fought. My neck fur bristled in anticipation, and my eyes narrowed as I ran towards where the eerie sound came from. I came face to face with the black, soulless eyes of the handsome wolf lupus. I grinned a wolfish grin and spoke with my heavy Russian accent "Hello there Lupus. Long time, no see", I said, raising my tail up challenging his authority. He was the one who was asking for a fight, and I was going to give it to him.

Without a warning, I struck out at him, focusing all of my speed and strength to hit him forcefully in the side. I wondered if he was going to dodge me.

Attack: 1/2
Defense: 0/1

Summary: Lunare answers to his call, and charges at him, trying to be unexpected to barrel into his side. :3

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
[complete] I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-19-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-22-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-22-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-23-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-23-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-24-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lana - 02-24-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Official - 02-25-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Official - 02-25-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: [complete] I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-25-2013, 11:27 PM