the Rift

[complete] I have had enough. [Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Lunare. I smile slightly as her own howl ripples though the cold air,entering my ears. She was perfect to help with my quest. I liked Lunare,she was interesting. She had a heavy accent which made conversations with her quiet interesting. Ever since I first met her I have wondered how she actually came here because,having the strong accent,she most likely,defiantly did not come from around here and it wouldn't surprise me if she came from father a field then myself. Though,of course,I didn't feel like I liked her as much as Ayaka,who had somehow changed me inside slightly.

As I expected the silver pelted wolf came,her violet orbs narrowed slightly. Her wolfish grin beats mine as 'grinning' is not really my thing at all. My soulless eyes meet with her purple gems that seem to see right into me. Hello there Lupus. Long time, no see. Her voice rings as the start of the challenge,which is just what I wanted. Her tail raises ever so slightly but my keen eyes notice the small movement,it was a challenge in authority. She was going to give me the fight I needed.

Her silver body moves with speed and force,her muscles working hard to ram into my side with a decent blow to give me a bruise. But it was a bit predictable,don't you think? Even the horse's seemed to take to the charging method,it was always the same,never a change,but then I suppose my dodge was just as predictable. Whilst almost rolling my eyes at the predictable charge I step neatly to the left side of her,my neck curving round towards her and aiming a strong powerful bite at the flesh on her side. My whole body follows my curving neck so that I am facing her side. My body almost rears like a horses though my paws barely leave the ground before stretching out to grip the wolf with my claws. Although they weren't sharp like a cat's and couldn't cut though skin as quickly or neatly as a cat's they could draw blunt,rugged lines though flesh and that was my aim,although I didn't want them to be to deep for,like I said,I did quiet like the silver wolf. My weight pushes down on my front legs,ready to give her a sharp shove if my laws came into connect with her and hopefully push her down onto the snow that was building up in height slowly.

[WC:427]

[Summary:Steps to the left of her charge,body turns to bite her side and also grip her with his claws and push her down.]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
[complete] I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-19-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-22-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-22-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-23-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-23-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-24-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lana - 02-24-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Official - 02-25-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Official - 02-25-2013, 11:18 PM