the Rift

[complete] I have had enough. [Open]

Lunare Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lunare
I'm no ones pretty little girl

text text text

Almost predictably he sidestepped my attack. A rush of anger surged through me. I was getting to be too rusty, and I was almost glad that I was fighting with Lupus. I knew he would get me back into shape, for I saw that he seemed to be a very formidable fighter. As I slightly skid pass me, I had a notion that he was going to bite my side. He was on my left flank now, and as I kept on barreling, I started to turn my left flank away, but I still felt his fangs grip my skin. A whine started to erupt from my throat, but I clenched my jaws, and bit my tongue to keep from showing any sort of pain. I spin around to face him as he rears up on his hind legs like an equine.

I took a deep whiff, and smelled horse on him, so I humorously smiled. I guess the horsies were teaching him some new fighting techniques, eh? As he reared up, I saw the claws that he had. Even though he was a wolf, they still seemed pretty potent. Now facing him, I sidestepped him as he came back down, aiming at a spot where I had been merely a second ago. As he came back down, I launched myself quickly forward, with my jaws outstretched to see if I could get a mouthful of fur, or slightly even more. If I did take a bite out of him, I quickly pulled back, and snarling, showing my pearly white teeth. My violet eyes flashed, and my ears were pulled back. There really wasn't a trace of friendliness left on me as I started to circle again, until I was facing his right flank. I then intended to give him a brute shove.

Attack: 2/2
Defense: 0/1

Summary: As Lupus sidesteps Lunare, she starts to turn right while she is skidding, but Lupus's teeth still pierce her skin. She turns around to face him, and as he is rearing up, she sidesteps him, and while he is coming down, she tries to aim a bite at his right flank. After that, she circles behind him, around him and back to his right flank, trying to intimidate him, and tries to launch another forceful shove towards him.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
[complete] I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-19-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-22-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-22-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-23-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-23-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-24-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lana - 02-24-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Official - 02-25-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Official - 02-25-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: [complete] I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-25-2013, 11:27 PM