the Rift

[complete] I have had enough. [Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Fighting Lunare was just like fighting Ayaka I found, except I was more reluctant to hurt Ayaka even though my feelings for her weren't as deep as they were now. I was dying inside to tell Ayaka how I felt to her but when ever I was with her,my jaws locked and wouldn't allow the words to come out. One day though, she would know how I feel towards her,though she will probably think me a idiot. Much like I was being now. Stop getting distracted you stupid wolf. My teeth,although Lunare had tryed to move out the way,grasp the skin and I clamp down hard. Good one Lupus. I almost feel as if a yelp should arise from her,and no doubt if she hadn't of clamped her jaws,she would of. Of course,my grip on her can't last forever,and soon she has broke free from my teeth and was facing me as I was mid way though my 'rear'.

She neatly side steps my attack. As my paws hit the snow,making two small paw shaped marks,she is quickly lunging at me and I am not quiet quick enough to dodge,but it didn't make a difference anyway,she only got a mouthful of thick white fur. Ok it tugged at my skin slightly but she hadn't actually manged to bite me. Maybe having such a thick coat wasn't that bad. Although it trapped heat,it kept me warm in the winter and was good at protecting in a fight. I snarl as the girl starts to circle me. My teeth grind against each other and my fur stands slightly on end.

She tries to shove me again but her aim was poor. She seemed to be aiming at my right flank,but that she seemed to have forgot that I was facing her. Duh,where else where would I be looking. I aim for her shoulder. Jaws opening and teeth flashing at her right shoulder. Pure adrenaline for the fight surges though me. I wanted this,I needed this so that I could return to the veins,and to the gods. Life would be so much easier with them,my wolfs. I could spread fear though anyone I wanted,with there zombie looks,and set them to help me kill who I wanted.

I didn't just want this. I needed it.

[WC:401]

[Summary:Lunare gets a mouth full of fur from her bite at Lupus. He fces her as she circles him as when she goes to shove him he tries to bite her right shoulder.]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
[complete] I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-19-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-22-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-22-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-23-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-23-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-24-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lana - 02-24-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Official - 02-25-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Official - 02-25-2013, 11:18 PM