the Rift

[complete] I have had enough. [Open]

Lunare Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I started getting distracted as I thought about the male before me. He must be betrothed to another female, and I was entirely interested in asking him if there were other wolves somewhere out here in Helovia. I have not met another horse yet, but I would imagine the beasts to be huge. But wolves, I would yearn to be with another wolf, or wolves, to have a pack to call my own again. As I circled around the male, Lupus, he sidestepped my frail shove. I wasn't thinking right now. Things from outside were plaguing my head, and I just wasn't into the battle anymore. As I felt myself shoving forward, I felt the male wolf lunging at my shoulder. I tried to sidestep, but it was too late. I felt his teeth grip at my fur, but his teeth didn't sink down far enough. I still felt their tight grip though, so I let out a low whine.

I tore out of his grasp turning to face him. I was facing his right flank, and I dove in to take a more well aimed bite at the right side of his neck. I wasn't thinking rationally now, and all I wanted to do now was fight, or maybe affect him. I was breaking down inside, and that was the last thing I wanted to do.

Attack: 2/2
Defense: 1/1

Summary: Lupus bites her shoulder, not really grasping her, but she emits a whine. She rips out of his grasp, and tries to aim for the right side of his neck.

occ: Is the spar over? I'm confused. :3 Ps. Sorry for the real suckish post.

Messages In This Thread
[complete] I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-19-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-22-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-22-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-23-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lupus - 02-23-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-24-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Lana - 02-24-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Official - 02-25-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: I have had enough. [Open] - by Official - 02-25-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: [complete] I have had enough. [Open] - by Lunare - 02-25-2013, 11:27 PM