the Rift

round two

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

K R I & O N N I
We are not our losses, we are only the extent to which we love.

She couldn't decide if he was ridiculously stubborn or just plain stupid. Mother flew beside mother with a vehement posture as her dark blue eyes locked onto the pale and spotted frame of Mauja the Frostdunce, who had wandered into her home yet again. She was not entirely surprised to find he had dragged another poor soul with him. From this distance, the mare wasn't entirely sure if it was a mare or stallion who accompanied the unicorn. One thing was certain, though, whoever it was likely would irritate her if he was in the companion of the stallion.

Kri's irritation was obvious to Onni, who flew quietly along side her mother, stealing quick, anxious glances at the practically steaming mare. However, she had a feeling that her mother was so irked because she did not trust the unicorn who felt so comfortable crossing her borders in his leisure. Her frustration was then understandable, as Onni also did not appreciate her home being seen as welcoming to intruders.

Still, whatever the reason, when the pair touched down on the ground near the contrasting pair, the Resolute one's anger was on her face, thinly veiled by a show of civility in a false smile upon her lips as she approached them. Kri nods to Indy, who she now can tell has a home in the Foothills. A questioning eyebrow then raises as her blue eyes tear away from the black body of the friesian and toward the unicorn. "Welcome brother of the Foothills," Kri's voice lingers toward Indy, before her tones take a turn for south as she addresses the next stallion. "And Mauja."

"I am Kri-"the silver bay says while looking toward Indy, "-and this is my daughter Onni." Onni twitches her wings nervously at the static energy of her mother's voice and the cold glances she is slipping the unicorn. At least she is not outwardly hostile... yet. "Welcome to the Throat," the tobiano says rather meekly, almost frightened to step on her mother's toes during an official visit from leaders of other herds.
""
""

Messages In This Thread
round two - by Mauja - 07-11-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: round two - by Indy - 07-11-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: round two - by Kri - 07-11-2012, 09:52 PM
RE: round two - by Mauja - 07-17-2012, 04:23 AM
RE: round two - by Indy - 07-21-2012, 11:10 PM
RE: round two - by Gossamer - 07-21-2012, 11:22 PM
RE: round two - by Kri - 07-22-2012, 11:28 PM
RE: round two - by Mauja - 07-23-2012, 05:35 AM