the Rift

round two

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

K R I & O N N I
We are not our losses, we are only the extent to which we love.

Onni watches the scene with growing anxiety written clearly on her face. Standing beside her shorter, stockier mother, the painted lady would seem an angel of mercy, with the air surrounding Kri growing darker with each syllable slipping from Mauja's mouth. Still, the bay pegasus keeps herself relatively in check, not making scoffing noises or remarks as the ice king speaks. Her blue eyes narrow slightly, with burning anger, but aside from that her appearance is not blatantly more threatening with each passing moment. Unless, like Onni, you are close enough to practically feel the mare's muscles coiling like a snake ready to snap at their prey.

After the unicorn speaks, Indy chimes in. His voice sounds nervous, but it is kind and polite. As he speaks, Kri's posture slips into a more relaxed stance, allowing Onni to let out a quiet breath beside her. Eyes of bright blue watch her mother with close attention, though the tobiano is obviously making an effort to make her vigilance less noticeable. Expectantly, her mother's face turns to look to Gossamer, allowing her a moment to speak before the pegasus have their say. When she remains silent, with a none too happy expression targeted also for Mauja, Kri turns back to a more universal look - addressing them all.

"I agree that it may do good for the Throat to be represented in this endeavor," she says, her voice flat and unenthusiastic, especially if her eyes stray toward the icy figure of Mauja. "Thank you for inviting us." Her face opens a falsely serene smile at the end of her words.

"Onni," Kri's voice cuts like a knife, and the leader does not turn to look at her daughter but instead keeps cool eyes on the unicorn. "Yes, mother?" the girl asks politely, her own face looking toward her mother's still. "You will accompany them." So I don't kill that bastard, Kri's eyes say as they finally turn to look at her daughter's face.

Wanting to escape from that violent expression, Onni turns a pale face toward the gathering. "It would be my pleasure," she says with a genuine smile - perhaps the first one of this encounter.
""
""

Messages In This Thread
round two - by Mauja - 07-11-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: round two - by Indy - 07-11-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: round two - by Kri - 07-11-2012, 09:52 PM
RE: round two - by Mauja - 07-17-2012, 04:23 AM
RE: round two - by Indy - 07-21-2012, 11:10 PM
RE: round two - by Gossamer - 07-21-2012, 11:22 PM
RE: round two - by Kri - 07-22-2012, 11:28 PM
RE: round two - by Mauja - 07-23-2012, 05:35 AM