the Rift

Down With the Enterprise [Ophelia, Open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia took a deep breath, and she decided that sleep was in order. The time between wakefulness and dreaming was one of peace, and after many dramas, she needed a brief reprieve. Certainly she was allowed sleep, even with the ever looming cloud of invasion bubbling overhead? Tinek seemed to agree, and he curled up on a tree branch, snoring puffs of white clouds. Carefully, she leaned her alabaster side against the trunk and allowed her strange, dual colored eyes to close.

Instead of peaceful sleep, nightmares of her past raced across the inside of her eyelids. A grimace crunched her features together, and her skin danced at her side without impetus. She wondered if Romani was fairing well. Ever since her capture, Ophelia could not shake the knot that formed in her gut. Something about taking a mare who was with child seemed rather sick, but what choice did they have. Her father's words rang in her mind. You always have a choice. Damn him. He was right. Ophelia could have allowed the pregnant mare a chance to leave, but would she fight for her land?

She churned. A deep, male voice called through the woods, and she furrowed her brows, waking from slumber. Ophelia stared through cracked eyes, not recognizing the tenor from her memories. What stranger is this? The first to arrive on the scene was a white tiger cub that she knew to belong to Romani. So the stallion following must be her mate. The white mare frowned and then leaned up, slowly walking to greet the stranger.

He was a handsome unicorn with eyes that reminded her of a snake, and she was instantly curious. A unicorn with an equine from the Foothills was not a traditional pairing, and not with such a dangerous looking one either. Something about the oddness of the two brought joy to her heart, and she smiled politely. "I am Ophelia,"
she introduced, strange, dual colored eyes meeting his. "Romani is in my care right now, and I assure you that she is safe. The Grey is planning an invasion, and I wanted to make sure that she was out of the way. As soon as the first push is made, I will release her into your care." Ophelia hoped that those words would satisfy him.

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Down With the Enterprise [Ophelia, Open] - by Ophelia - 02-21-2013, 03:51 PM