the Rift

I am .EXPLORING. [open]

Demetrie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Velvet lips wiggle before taking a piece of grass in their grips. She was a beautiful foal with delicately chiseled forelimbs wrapped in a lux shade of white and blue. Her tail of whimsical silver lashed out behind her, straightened locks of metallic ivory falling over rippling, lean sinew and the gentle rise of her lithe bosom as salmon pink nostrils flared for oxygen. She took a few strides forward. The foal cooed, eyebrow crooking upward as she approached the greener area of grass with solid, confident steps. Cyan eyes flashing with mischief, an underlying hint of malignant lingering in their shallow pupils. Here was yet another place that she did not know anything about, not that it was surprising or should have been seen as surprising. There were a great many things that she did not yet understand, at least not fully at least. She was still young, not even old enough to begin to reproduce, not that the thought really crossed her mind. Just the other day she was still being taken care of, she wasn't sure if she was quite ready to be on her own in a strange land. She lifted her crown. Dainty steps crossed the land, her steps light, airy, as if she were dancing, and perhaps she was in her own way, dancing along as she explored the territory that was of yet still widely unknown to her. The filly's graceful antics pulled her body along, her solid cremello pelt hued blue around her where her blaze would've been, and her wispy white mane teetering along by the delicate curve of her short foal neck. Enjoying the offering of breakfast before she threw herself to the ground and in a moment of foal-like glee, began rolling on her back. Hooves kicked out with wild abandon before she righted herself and once more got to her feet, shaking her head and shuddering her hide to get everything back in place. Good roll. She quickly dipped her crown down then back up. She continued walking as she dropped her tiara to the ground and nibbled softly at the loose grass with pearly whites as she continued her walk. Her awkward foal walk...

OOC: Quality not quantity..

Messages In This Thread
I am .EXPLORING. [open] - by Demetrie - 02-19-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: I am .EXPLORING. [open] - by Ayaka - 02-21-2013, 09:14 AM