the Rift

I am .EXPLORING. [open]

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Her nose lifted in the air as Ayaka padded across the beautiful meadow. Sniffing the air to catch all the scents that have lingered around. A smile comes to her white lips with the thought of last time she had come here. She had met a Pegasus named Gaucho. He was a warrior for sure, and she thought that he would win any spar he was in, judging by the won that they had. His antlers dug right into her side making a huge gash and it knocked the wind out of her. Never had her breath been stolen from her like that before. It amazed her at how much damage a horse could really do. If anything, it was not at all like hunting a deer or elk. How did she ever think that she could have a change of winning against a huge ungulate like him? Her foolishness had gotten the best of her. He was really nice though, if she had to admit and she hoped that they would stay friends.

Her memories faded with the sight of a foal. A unicorn filly to be exact. She walked very, very strange to be honest. Ayaka then padded over to her, but then she stopped. She did not want to scare the foal away. What if she thought that the fae was a predator coming to eat her? Ayaka truly was a kind hearted wolf. Slowly advancing forward she waged her tail and put a smile on her maw. Maybe this would help the foal realize she was not a threat in anyway. When she finally in front of the white filly. “Hello there. I am Ayaka and a member of the Dragon’s Throat.” She said calmly and with a kind smile. The auburn she-wolf then began to take mental motes of the filly.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
I am .EXPLORING. [open] - by Demetrie - 02-19-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: I am .EXPLORING. [open] - by Ayaka - 02-21-2013, 09:14 AM