Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
Heavens ablaze in our eyes, we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wine, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

Ophelia approached, seeing Psyche in the distance, and she smirked. Even though the two usually ended up on opposite sides if disagreements, Ophelia admired the dark one. She was strong, forceful and somehow managed to fit in a reasonable amount of diplomacy. The mare ruled forcefully but with understanding, and after letting her and Tor go, the alabaster mare found her even more intriguing. Were Ophelia's cloven hooves in her own place, she would have done exactly the same, preserving ties where they were allowed while keeping the impression of a united herd and front. Ideal, beautiful and clever.

She assumed, perhaps correctly, that her lineage now was known, and she knew that hiding her hybrid bloodlines was foolish. Though adorned with a pearly horn and cloven hooves, her dragon gave away her mother's contribution to her birth. Tinek sailed through the air, a dangerous and beautiful silver banner of power uniting her two halves. He landed on a tree branch and grinned at the new mare with the feathers in her mane, rocking back and forth playfully. Ophelia smiled at him and then gently stepped next to Phaedra and her sister. She regarded both mares with an affectionate touch on the cheek, her gray muzzle brushing against softer fur.

Her sister had already decided to ask why the unicorn leader was here, but Ophelia, ever the diplomatic of the pair, smiled kindly. "Lady Psyche," she said with a short bow of her head. "Welcome to the Deep Forest. After our last encounter, I am pleased that you decided to come say hello." Ophelia stood quietly next to the two other mares, pleasantly intrigued by Psyche's reasons for coming. "Though I must mirror my sister's sentiments. Why are you here?" Ophelia tilted her head to the side slightly, dual colored eyes open and bright.

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Psyche - 02-20-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Ktulu - 02-20-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Phaedra - 02-20-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Ophelia - 02-21-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Lakota - 02-21-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Ktulu - 02-21-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Naberius - 02-22-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Ophelia - 02-25-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: a fragile line [ktulu, grey] - by Psyche - 02-27-2013, 06:42 PM