the Rift

Damage Case [OPEN]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

"It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for;

Apollo dipped his head slightly, regarding the two newcomers with silent appraisal. They claimed that they were both new to Helovia… Idly the stallion remembered when he had stumbled upon these very lands, having been chased into the Threshold by a pack of mangy wolves. Phaedra had found him there, and had brought him back to the forest to join the Grey, his new family. Allowing a softer smile to cross his lips, the overo relaxed, lifting his head up once more. Honey-brown orbs were kind, his expression boyish once more instead of the ‘proper’ façade he had been using moments before. Sometimes it was what he fell back on when meeting others; a mask of propriety to distance himself from potential harm.

“Well,” he said, hesitating a moment to pick his words carefully. A brilliant smile abruptly tugged at his maw and he tossed his head up, lifting a hoof to scrape at the earth beneath him. “Welcome to Helovia, then, both of you. Depending on where you’re wanting to go, this land is quite amazing if you like adventures. Although… If you haven’t been to the Endless Blue yet, I’ll give you a warning to be careful, and to not frolic in the waves…” The stallion barely resisted the urge to shudder. It wouldn’t be any time soon that he would be forgetting the horrid experience that he and Phaedra had endured while at the beach. If not for Lakota and Lupus, well… Apollo was pretty sure they’d both be dead.

Giving a rough shake of his head to rid himself of the memories, the stallion looked between them both. They seemed so different… Yet they both seemed to want to explore the new lands that they would call home.

[ooc: Short post is short. Sorry, dears.]

I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill."

Messages In This Thread
Damage Case [OPEN] - by Crash Course - 02-20-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Farynn - 02-22-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Apollo - 02-24-2013, 04:36 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Crash Course - 02-25-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Farynn - 02-25-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Apollo - 02-26-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Crash Course - 02-26-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Farynn - 03-02-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Apollo - 03-02-2013, 04:28 PM