the Rift

Damage Case [OPEN]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

Crash Course
I'm a total disgrace, put me inside this place

The cheeriness that Farynn and Apollo shared created a sickened feeling in Crash's stomach. How was it that they could seem so excited about being here? All that surrounded them was green and brown shades for miles and miles. Once Apollo welcomed them again, he mentioned something about not venturing through the water at Endless Blue. What had happened that make the uniquine so uncomfortable? "Thank you for your concern Apollo, but -if I may ask- what is it that you're warning us of exactly?" The stallion directed his dark eyes back to Farynn, looking her over once again. Her facial markings were so distinct, but what was it that make her look -he couldn't put his mind on it exactly- frightening in a way?

He looked back to Apollo, waiting for a response. The smell of the water wafted by with a gentle breeze, filling his lungs in one deep breath. Meanwhile, his thick tail flicked back and forth, brushing against the back of his legs and tossing the feathering along his hooves. The silver in both his tail and feathers glinted in the sunlight, casting reflections up his body and bouncing off of the silver mapping around the large white spots that stained his pelt. How common were all of the species here "paint-like?" Through his life, he had seen bay and brown equines, uniquines and equipegs a lot more.

(OOC: Oh man, three small-ish posts in a row. What's wrong with us all of a sudden? Haha,)

Move over for a damage case

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
Damage Case [OPEN] - by Crash Course - 02-20-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Farynn - 02-22-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Apollo - 02-24-2013, 04:36 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Crash Course - 02-25-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Farynn - 02-25-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Apollo - 02-26-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Crash Course - 02-26-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Farynn - 03-02-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: Damage Case [OPEN] - by Apollo - 03-02-2013, 04:28 PM